Sport Nationals Pics

Dart 15 Chat
alex955
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Sport Nationals Pics

Post by alex955 »

Does anyone have any pics form Gurnard?

Pure vanity of course but it would be quite fun to see if anyone actually caught me upside down right in front of the cafe!
Chris
Warrant Officer (Class One)
Warrant Officer (Class One)

Photos

Post by Chris »

Don't know about any Photos but there is a report about Ervin Whatshisname attacking a windsurfer on Shanklin's Chat page. :lol:
George Stephen
Captain
Captain

Sport Nationals Pictures

Post by George Stephen »

Alex,

You've obviously forgotten the chat reply from Carl dated 30 June.... It's in the earlier sequence of Chat on the Sport Nationals......

But others might have some photos they took themselves.....
George 1594
alex955
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Post by alex955 »

Hi George,

I'd seen the video clip that Carl posted the link for which was entertaining, just wasn't sure if anyone had any other pictures to post.

I'll have to make sure the missus makes herself a little more useful next time!!
Carl from Gurnard
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Pics from Gurnard

Post by Carl from Gurnard »

Hi Alex,
We usually hire a professional photographer to take pictures of the event and frame large prints for the winners.
This year I thought that paintings of the area by a local artist would make a nice change.
The downside of the prize change has meant that there is a lack of quality photographs. I will ask around to see if any non-sailing locals took any pictures but I don’t remember seeing any cameras.