The UK Dart 15 Association

Sprint 15 Northern Teach-In

Dart 15 Chat
AndyP
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by AndyP »

Just a reminder to all that the great Northern Teach-In starts next Saturday (10th May and 11th May) at Filey.

Filey is a great bay, with good protection from most wind directions and beautiful scenery. Just the place to get some, or some more, experience on the sea, sailing techniques and race tactics. All this with the expert help of Nick Dewhurst, Ray Gall and George Love.

Could it get any better!

The event is due to start about 11:00am Sat, running through into the evening and a meal out. Racing with the Filey club on Sunday, with more tuition. Plan to finish 3:00-4:00pm Sunday.

I look forward to seeing you. Any questions, give me ring. The number is on the event page of this site.

Cheers

Andrew Phillips
AndyP
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by AndyP »

Sorry, I've been reminded that you don't how little all this will cost.

The fee will be made up £10 for day membership of Filey SC (2 days for the price of one) and £15 to cover the expenses of the trainers.

So £25 the lot. Did I say it couldn't get any better?

Cheers
Andrew
Steven Tunnacliffe
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post by Steven Tunnacliffe »

Hi Andy

last night after Wednesday evening sailing a potential new member of Halifax SC is looking to buy himself a sprint 15 "more power to more hulls" and I suggested he may well take a look at Filey this weekend, as a potential place to find a Sprint for sale without going down "South" do you know of any :?:
Steve

1959 Forever Young
AndyP
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by AndyP »

I don't don't know any for sale and hopefully none will be. We've just lost one. However, a poster in the clubhouse might attrached some attention.