Magazine and membership

Dart 15 Chat
Jim Coleman
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Magazine and membership

Post by Jim Coleman »

Hello George Love
I am contacting you via the chat pages as I have not received the latest edition of the Sprint mag.
I tried to get into the members area to contact you from there but I wasn't able to get in there. There seems to be some problem with my membership registration. However I am able to log in to this site
Can someone help?

Cheers

Jim Coleman
Jim Coleman
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

Hi Jim,
Sorry you didn't get the Mag. - we must sort that straightaway.
Send me an e-mail to: newsletter@sprint15.com and copy it to : membership@sprint15.com
If you provide your postal address, I'll get one in the post to you soonest and I'm sure Keith, our secretary will ensure all your relevant details are on the database.
Cheers,
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Hi guys,
Jim, just to explain our strategy:-
Anyone can access this website but only members of the Sprint 15 Association get the magazine and can take part in our events. Clearly you not getting a copy of the magazine is an error which hopefully the guys will sort out.
Cheers
Bob
PS We also let anyone advertise their boats on this website free of charge provided that they agree to send us the contact details of the purchaser. We do this as we prefer to keep boats active and we proposition the buyers to join the Association. :wink:
PPS Only Sprint 15 Association members get £25 discount on their insurance when they insure with WHIC. Thus you are £15/year better off if you become a member and insure with WHIC. :D