The UK Dart 15 Association

Pwllheli Nationals 2011

Dart 15 Chat
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Pwllheli Nationals 2011

Post by George Love »

A BIG THANK YOU to Erling and all at PSC for arranging and staging a truly wonderful and memorable Nationals. I enjoyed it immensely and it is, without doubt, one of the best venues for us.
What was good? -the racing, the cameraderie, the courses, the race officer and his team, the launching area, the club facilities and F&B, the huge range and availability of accommodation to suit all from camping to motorhome to self catering to hotels and B&B, etc. all within easy reach of the club, the scenic backdrop, accessibility (with the exception of a brief traffic jam around Caernarfon), the local hospitality, the other facilities for spouses, partners and families, just about anything I've failed to mention. :D :D :D
What was bad - NOTHING :!: Perhaps, as Ray has said, spectating is not so good :? and racing starting on the Sunday allowing travelling on the Saturday would help. 8)
I'm looking forward to returning asap.
Congratulations to Kevin as our new champ and commiserations to Mark who sailed out of his skin and would have taken it to the wire but for an infortunate racing incident - better luck next time, mate.
The photos taken by Pauline (the editors moll) are in great demand. Three USB's are on their way in tonight's post to Phil Warner, Ian Hope and Kay Bowen.
Three more will be in tomorrow's post to Steve Roberts, Martyn Ellis and Keith Ball. Hoping they arrive safely.
Any more for any more?
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Kevin Dutch
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kevin Dutch »

When I can get hold of a USB I'll be sending one up George.
1938 Flying Dutchman
@sprint151938
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

Just to confirm - the usb stick needs to be 4GB. Happy to do as many as people want :D
I also meant to say in my last post a 'Thank You' to Brian who provided such an excellent service to keep us all sailing 8)
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019