Carsington Winter TT

Dart 15 Chat
simon
Captain
Captain

Re: Carsington Winter TT

Post by simon »

Hi Ray

As said, thanks for a great TT and arranging that wind, never worked so hard,and that jibe mark was awesome.Well done to those who attended.

See you all at Draycote

Simon 1970
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

Hi Guys,
Many thanks to all those who travelled to make this event as exciting as it gets.
Look out for the event report on this website and the Yachts & Yachting one - it's just been sent.
There are some great pics. which anyone is welcome to by sending me a stick - file size is just over 2Gb
Congratulations to Mark who sailed superbly well to take the win - awesome stuff!
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
KarlPountney
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by KarlPountney »

Yachts and Yachting report is now on their site: http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/?article=160671
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Corr, I reckon that the results here are going to stretch the Carsington Blarney stone to the limit to make it look like a win over team Draycote water :wink:
Bob
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

I've just read the report and there are a few omissions from the info which was sent to Y&Y namely:
1 They've only printed 3 pics. I sent them pics. of all the top five finishers so Stuart Snell's photo is missing
2. I put captions with each pic. so people were named in the shots - these are missing
This is a shame for which I'm sorry but, as I'm sure you appreciate, I can't control what their web editor decides to print.
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

On the Draycote v Carsington front the rules are being carefully examined :lol: and I am confident that a favourable result will shortly manifest itself :roll: