The UK Dart 15 Association

Datchet TT

Dart 15 Chat
Liam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Datchet TT

Post by Liam »

The SD card has been confirmed dead by Linux, OS X, Windows 10, a camera and a printer.

So I think it is dead.
2034 - No Quarter, 1957 - Dreadnought, 1709 - Biscuit
Shanklin Sailing Club
Holder of OTT Shield
9th most improved at 2018 Nationals
Liam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Liam »

Got loads of pictures. Will upload them later. Going to drift round the bay for a bit.

Many thanks to Barry for making the effort in taking the pictures and sharing them with us.
Shanklin Sailing Club
Holder of OTT Shield
George Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by George Stephen »

Liam wrote:The SD card has been confirmed dead by Linux, OS X, Windows 10, a camera and a printer.

So I think it is dead.
The said SD Card has arrived with me via Snail Mail, and is alive enough for me to open. There is clearly some very odd quirk with the card - apologies for this - had I taken it home with me on Sunday the photos could have been made available much sooner....
George 1594
Liam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Liam »

All sorted.

Barry has uploaded the imaged to the Cloud and they are now on this site. Hundreds of them. This is what every club should aspire to.

http://www.sprint15.com/picture-gallery ... het-TT.php
Shanklin Sailing Club
Holder of OTT Shield
AndyS
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Post by AndyS »

Been meaning to drop a reply on here all week but been snowed under fixing sails......

Can't say a big enough thanks to class for being so welcoming at the weekend! Steve has been amazing sorting those two old boats out for the guys, meaning that we will soon have 3 boats on the water in Plymouth.

Dan was so bouyed that he got on the water, worked out how to tack and was playing with other boats in the last race! I had some of the most fun racing I've had in a while and was happy to find wasn't too far off the pace for my first time in una rig mode, just need to get a sensible length tiller extension! We both can't wait to get up for some more events and should hopefully have the owner of the third boat with us aswell!

Many thanks guys :D