The UK Dart 15 Association

Nationals Entries

Dart 15 Chat
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Nationals Entries

Post by Bob Carter »

Erling tells me that he will still accept entries for the Nationals with a £10 discount for a further week. So if you are thinking you will come get your entries in in the next few days. I reckon that make the entry fee £85 this week*
Cheers
Bob

PS We have never found a way to keep Erling quiet on or off the water, but Martin seems to have perfected the way of keeping him off the website :P
PPS *I reckon that there is a bit of the Micheal O'Leary about Erling :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

PS Is there any news on when Andrew Hannah is entering :wink:
Charles
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Charles »

All vice admirals have a vice & Andrew's is obviously his difficulty in parting with money... though sweet talking George seemed to manage it quite well ... :wink:
Charles
1942, Ingrid
Halifax SWC
God does not deduct from our allotted life span the time spent sailing (or talking, texting, reading, posting to websites & emailing about it)
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Charles wrote:All vice admirals have a vice & Andrew's is obviously his difficulty in parting with money... though sweet talking George seemed to manage it quite well ... :wink:
It's a good point -- the boat EXPECTS to go to the Nationals :wink:
Andrew Hannah
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Andrew Hannah »

Last year, 1818 found its way to Pentewan thanks to Daren Fitchew who double-stacked. The boat can therefore find its way. Sadly, the old moggy doesn't know what to do, when it gets there. :(

Last year, it was 51st. But since there are currently only 45 entries, it could be in line for the most improved.

For how long can I withstand the pressure? My friend Howard Hawkes is the worst. His epitaph will be, "Andrew, have you posted your entry for the nationals yet"?
Fading star of the Thorpe Bay fleet
Former rugby player in the extra-B
Struggling musician
Second best cabbage in the village show...
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Andrew Hannah wrote: For how long can I withstand the pressure? My friend Howard Hawkes is the worst. His epitaph will be, "Andrew, have you posted your entry for the nationals yet"?
Pressure? How can you say such a thing? :P
Bob
PS I was beginning to think that you were thick skinned :wink:
Frank
Grub Guru
Grub Guru

Post by Frank »

Make sure you don't forget the guitar !! :lol:
Duncan Ford
Warrant Officer (Class Two)
Warrant Officer (Class Two)

Post by Duncan Ford »

If we confiscate the guitar and keep it at Thorpe Bay during the Nationals, will the Committee grant Andrew a reduced entry fee?

Duncan Ford 1973
Charles
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Charles »

They'd better, for all our sakes !! :lol:
Charles
1942, Ingrid
Halifax SWC
God does not deduct from our allotted life span the time spent sailing (or talking, texting, reading, posting to websites & emailing about it)
Erling
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Nationals

Post by Erling »

As we don't have live entertainment , the cost of BQ will be in with the entry fee. So Andrew even more reason for you to send me your entry before Saturday.
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Nationals

Post by Bob Carter »

Erling wrote:As we don't have live entertainment , the cost of BQ will be in with the entry fee. So Andrew even more reason for you to send me your entry before Saturday.
So you are back on line. What was wrong?
Bob
Erling
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Erling »

I have to use my old computer as Windows 7 and the chat page don't work, you can look but not join in.
Erling
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Erling »

We have hit 50 and thats without the chairmans entry yet. To help yourself save £10 and save Martin and myself time on the Friday so we can both enjoy the sailing as well , if you know you are coming can I ask you to send your entry in now.
Thank you
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Andrew Hannah wrote: My friend Howard Hawkes is the worst. His epitaph will be, "Andrew, have you posted your entry for the nationals yet"?
Have you got the answer right, yet? :wink:

Cheers

Bob
Andrew Hannah
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Andrew Hannah »

I know for sure there will be another entry from Thorpe Bay, taking our fleet to six. It will be his first attendance. So, it can't be me!
Fading star of the Thorpe Bay fleet
Former rugby player in the extra-B
Struggling musician
Second best cabbage in the village show...