The UK Dart 15 Association

Register Now - 2024 Pre-nationals Coaching at WPNSA

Dart 15 Chat
WaveyDavey
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Register Now - 2024 Pre-nationals Coaching at WPNSA

Post by WaveyDavey »

Once again Tom Phipps has agreed to deliver the popular group coaching session on the afternoon prior to the una-rig nationals.

Places will be limited to keep things manageable and allocated on a first-come-first-served. . Please register by completing the form here:
https://forms.gle/gjPmXwNFGto1aLha7

Cost £55
Date Thu 6th June 2024
Location WPNSA
Start 1pm
End 5pm

All levels of ability are welcome. This session is ideally suited to those who are confident in their boat handling and looking step up their racing performance.

A great opportunity to build on your skills before the main event and get a feel for the Weymouth venue. Tom is a hugely knowledgeably coach and catamaran sailor.

And also...

Seperately to Tom's coaching, if this will be your first nationals or you are reasonably new to competing at traveller and national events, Jenny Ball has offered to run an informal session, also on Thu 6th June afternoon, to share useful information and top tips to help you get the most from the event. A great opportunity to learn more and build confidence ahead of day 1. If you would like to take part in this please drop me an email at sprint15training @ ball1.net (I must get around to changing that address!) EDIT - turns out I did already change the address, please use dart15training@ball1.net
Last edited by WaveyDavey on Thu May 23, 2024 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Ball
Sprint 15 1923 "Two's Complement"
Marconi SC
WaveyDavey
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Register Now - 2024 Pre-nationals Coaching at WPNSA

Post by WaveyDavey »

Correction to above... it turns out I did update the email address. Please use dart15training@ball1.net for any questions or to enquire about the informal session.
David Ball
Marconi SC
WaveyDavey
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Register Now - 2024 Pre-nationals Coaching at WPNSA

Post by WaveyDavey »

As of this evening there is one place remaining if anyone has not yet signed up via the form (link below) and would like to join the coaching session with Tom.
https://forms.gle/gjPmXwNFGto1aLha7
David Ball
Marconi SC